Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Post crappy movie


Late night, Post crappy movie munchies.

So, my girlfriends punched, handcuffed and dragged me to the trunk of the car. Then got me to sit through 2 and a half hours of He's just not that into you. Worst. Movie. Ever. I have a severe aversion to watching people embarrass themselves. That's all this movie was, one big embarrassing scene. So of course I ate popcorn. Whenever I eat movie theater popcorn I end up craving...nay, needing broccoli. So I made a post crapromance casserole.

2 Chicken brests
2 Stems Broccoli
Cheese (cheddar, Jack and Parm)
Garlic
Hot Sauce (Sirracha)
Butter
Salt/Pepper
Seasoned bread crumbs


It's late, I'm having a cocktail. You'll figure it out

1 comment:

  1. This was amazing and even better the next day. Go to more bad movies so you can cook more great food!

    ReplyDelete